TfL has updated its reminder to coach operators about some of the on-street parking and route restrictions in and around Victoria Coach Station.
Short, mid and long-term parking is available –
off-street and pre-booked:
- Bayswater Coach Park (near Notting Hill Gate)
- New Covent Garden Market (email [email protected])
- Green Line (call 07831 658 479)
- Albert Embankment
- Victoria Embankment.ark Lane
- Park Lane
For more details of the on-street parking conditions please see the full document.
Please be aware of the parking restrictions in and around Victoria Coach Station, which include –
Coaches must not:
- Use coach stops 6-10 on Buckingham Palace Road southbound unless authorised by Green Line
- Use coach stops and stands on the nearside of Bullied Way unless authorised by Green Line
- Use coach stops and stands on the offside of Bullied Way between 08.00 and 20.00 unless authorised by Green Line (outside these times pay by phone parking is available)
- Park on Semley Place
- Park or drive along St George’s Place except for access
- Park or drive along Ebury Bridge Road – except for access;
- Drop off passengers on Eccleston Place when Arrivals Terminal is closed.
For more details of the parking restrictions and penalties, and more importantly, the alternative parking options please see the full document.
TfL stress that coaches are most welcome in London; however, because of the nature of the road network and the demands on kerbside space, some element of pre-planning before you bring a coach into London is essential. Visit the TfL website pages especially designed for coach drivers at https://bit.ly/3clllD8.