The UK Coach Operators Association was originally the London Tourist Coach Operators Association, formed in 1976, we pride in representing Coach Operators who operate coaches from the UK to anywhere in Europe
- Business – to and from places of work, training or corporate hospitality;
- Education – Home to School transport; educational visits to places of interest; sport and other inter school events;
- Leisure – travel to sporting events, afternoon or evening entertainment including the Theatre, music concerts and other activities;
- Tourism – the many sights and experiences that London has to offer;
- Airport Transfers – inter-airport or to and from central London.
In addition, we can advise members of any requirements for the services they provide to be run under a London Service Permit (LSP) issued by Transport for London (TfL)
Together with our industry partners, we work to improve the infrastructure and environment in the UK for coach travel
New members are welcome. Further information and an application form can be found here.