The UK Coach Operators Association was originally the London Tourist Coach Operators Association, which was formed in 1976. Having grown and evolved in recent years, we have adopted a UK-wide role within the coach industry. We pride ourselves in representing Coach Operators who operate coaches anywhere within the UK to anywhere in Europe.
- Business – to and from places of work, training or corporate hospitality;
- Education – Home to School transport; educational visits to places of interest; sport and other inter school events;
- Leisure – travel to sporting events, afternoon or evening entertainment including the Theatre, music concerts and other activities;
- Tourism – day trips to the many sights and experiences that the UK has to offer, leisure breaks, UK wide and international tours;
- Airport Transfers – home to airport or inter-airport journeys;
- Private Hire – available for private events such as birthdays, weddings, school proms and more!
In addition, we can advise members of any requirements for the services they provide to be run under a London Service Permit (LSP) issued by Transport for London (TfL).
Together with our industry partners, we work to improve the infrastructure and environment in the UK for coach travel.
New members are welcome. Further information and an application form can be found here.