Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland returns for 2021 after a 2-year absence. Running from Friday 19 November though to Monday 3 January 2022, there are some key differences this year:
The arrangements for setting down, picking up and parking along Park Lane are very different due to the presence of the northbound cycle lane. This is what Transport for London have made available:
Set down and pick up only locations:
Coaches should only use Park Lane southbound for setting down and picking up passengers:
- 20-minute coach bay located just north of North Row – One space;
- Bus stand Z2, just north of Woods Mews (this is only for the duration of Winter Wonderland 2021) – One space;
- Coach set down and pick up point just south of Upper Brook Street – One space;
- Coach set down and pick up point next to the Dorchester Hotel – Three spaces, available 20:00 to 07:00 and 10:00 to 16:00 daily.
Parking is available at the following locations:
- Park Lane southbound: south Upper Grosvenor Street – Two spaces, maximum stay one hour;
- Park Lane southbound: ahead of bus stop B at the Hilton Hotel – One space, maximum stay one hour;
- Park Lane northbound: to the rear of Apsley House – Two spaces, maximum stay one hour;
- Park Lane northbound: alongside car park retaining wall – four spaces, maximum stay two hours. However, no boarding or alighting is permissible (or possible) at this location.
You can download an A4 version of the map.