Coach Parking and Drop-Off
There are no facilities for coach parking in central Bath.
The Riverside Coach Park closed on 2nd November 2020, which was required to facilitate the development of Bath Quays North, the Council’s flagship regeneration project, that will create a new business district providing much needed high-quality offices and new jobs.
A new coach park has already been provided at Odd Down Park & Ride, providing 29 spaces for coaches to layover once they have dropped off in the city centre.
Coach drop off/pick-up will be re-provided on-street at Pulteney Road and Royal Avenue. Three bays will be provided at each location and will operate between 8am and 7pm. Waiting time is limited to 20 minutes (no return within one hour), except for two bays on Pulteney Road, which will be limited to 90 minutes waiting (no return within three hours).
This will increase the existing provision at:
- Terrace Walk – close to major attractions and the busiest drop-off/pick-up location, ten minutes maximum waiting, capacity for two large coaches
- North Parade – opposite Terrace Walk, ten minutes maximum waiting, capacity for two large coaches
- James St West
These locations have been selected as they are within walking distance of key visitor attractions and are already used during Bath Christmas Market and match days for Bath Rugby.
Once the passengers have disembarked from the coach the driver should follow the signs to Odd Down Coach Park where there is a large and secure site for coach parking.
Odd Down Coach Park
24 hours a day all year (except for the duration of Bath Christmas Market)
Day rate charge of £1 – covers any period up to 24 hours and runs from midnight to midnight
- Toilets (charges apply)
- Water supply
- Coach toilet waste disposal
- Park and Ride buses available for drivers to travel to/from the city centre – standard charges apply
9:30pm to 6pm
- Two hours – £5
- Four hours – £8
- Six hours – £11
- Eight hours – £14
- Over eight hours – £16
- Cashless Parking through MiPermit
- Onsite payment by cash
- Vending Machines
- Free return bus to the city centre
PO Box 5197
01225 477133 or 477134